mE outing #1

| Sep 14, 2009

it's my 1st photography outing here ! thanks to sylvia for inviting me, letting me get to know more photographers. thanks everyone for teaching and giving advise. =)

learnt a lot of skills especially the lighting part.. hahaz.. reflector !

models: esther and yeemun
make-up: sylvia and duquesne
photographers: eric, pang, james, ks, ethan, ypfui, and mE !

date : 6th Sept. 2009
venue:
Central Park



this dog is 'rented' during the photoshooting.. hehez.. [actually there's dog's test held there at that time]











i was supposed to work that day but my bRO just being to nice.. wahahaz..
yes, one more thing I learnt that day is most photographers have Multiply account ! So do I.. wahahaz.. http://mica33.multiply.com/ for more photos !

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

mINE